Tuesday, November 30, 2004

The very first post

Hello all!

Welcome to my blog spot. I have never had a blog before and I am not sure I will stick with it. But, many people have encouraged me to give it a try.

Folks like,
X and Gwen thought it would be a good idea. So here we go.

Let's see, what can I tell you about myself?

I'm married, and we have 3 children. A 15 year old daughter, a 14 year old son and an 11 year old son. C~ and I have been married for 15 years but have been together for a little over 23 years. Yes, we are old.


As the title suggests most of my posts will be about living, working, being a mom and being marrued. Or anything else I have an opinion on. And I usually have lots.

Hope you'll stop in and check it out. And feel free to leave comments. I know some of you bloggers have been waiting for this opportunity!

Chat with you soon!



3 comments:

TheBlacks said...

You know I'm excited, right?

christopher said...

damn, are you sure you're not my sister? your stats sound almost hauntingly similar to hers. except she's been married 17 years, been with her husband k for 23 years, has a daughter 17, a son 14, and another son 11. spooky. very spooky.

Elle said...

BBALLMOM HAS A BLOG!!!!!!!

I'm so happy!!!!! 'Bout damn time!!!!