Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Wore out

I have been dealing with a lot of headaches lately.

I know they're stress related.

We have been on the go constantly for weeks. It feels like the only time I get to sit is 5 minutes before bed time. By then I'm ready to pass out. And he wants to have sex.

Before I know it, the alarm clock is going off and I feel like I haven't slept and I'm starting all over again.

This morning I woke up knowing I couldn't get out of the bed and go to work. I called my assistant and told her I wasn't coming in. An hour later she calls and tells me we have a conference call and I need to be there.

I have her schedule the call for 1pm, hoping I can pull it together by then. I drag my butt out of bed and get to the office by 11AM to prepare documents for the call. I can't see straight and I can't concentrate. I really have no idea what was discussed.

I'm finally done with the call and the many problems I had to deal with in between. I am going home now.

I've had enough for today.

1 comment:

TheBlacks said...

Not sure if you're in Northern California or Southern California but you need a break from it ALL.