Friday, March 04, 2005

Next

I'm trying very hard to pull myself from the terrible funk I have been in.
It really is about time for the pitty party to end.

My friend Dana warned me that this would be a difficult phase of my life for the next year or two. Apparently, the wierd assed planet Uranus, is lurking through my 1st house which has to do with self.

When Uranus is exerting it's influence in that house, things radically change in your life. Even if you are content with the mess it may be in, you are forced to change. Or forever be an unfullfilled person.

Well, God didn't put any of us here without a purpose. We all need to determine what ours is. That's what I am trying to do now.

I'm not sure where to begin this process, but it's beginning. I feel it in my bones.
I think I will go through the 40 day process in "The Purpose Driven Life" and see what direction God leads me in from there.

Pray for me peoples. Pray for stregnth, the ability to listen, and faith. I need it.

1 comment:

lashundra said...

i'm praying for you and yes "the purpose driven" is a good book and it helps, let me know if you enjoyed it or not.