Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Do you like who you are?

This is a tough question for me.

I'm still trying to figure out who I am outside of my kids, so I can't really answer if I like myself.

I mean, I love that I am an involved parent. I love being the team mom, or when the kids were younger, being the "kool-aid house" on the block. That was so much fun! I knew where my kids were and who they were hanging with.

I kept extra popsicles in the freezer and never left the market without 6 packages of hot dogs and buns. No kid ever left my house hungry. Often, I would have drop kids off when it was dark since half the time their parents had no idea where they were.

So, I like those things about me. But, overall I'm not so sure.

I guess I will have t0 think on this one and come back to it. That is a damn shame.

1 comment:

chele said...

This is a good question and for the most part, I do like who I am. There are a few things about me that I don't have a problem with who I see when I look in the mirror.