Thursday, August 25, 2005

10 favorite songs

Everyone is tagging folks with the five questions or ten songs tag. It got me to thinking about some of my favorite songs, so I decided to share with you all.

1.) Never too much- Luther Vandross
I heard this song for the first time the summer I met my future husband. It, and just about any Luther song, as been "ours" since then.

2.) Emotional Rollercoaster- Vivian Greene
Because I am such a moody person and tend to drop into depressions. This song feeds right into it.

3.) I can't make you love me- Bonnie Raitt
I am a sucker for slow songs. More reason to pity myself.

4.) Ready or Not- After 7
One of my all time favorites because I had a crush on one of the brothers. I never remember names, so I don't know his. But he sang lead the most.

5.) Again, Pleasure Principle, You want this, Anytime - Janet Jackson
Because it's Janet.

6.) Take a look at me now, Take me home, In the air tonight- Phill Collins
Because he is the man

7.) If you love me- Brownstone
These ladies have talent. I wish they had been bigger stars.

8.) Anything for you- Gloria Estefan
I've always loved Gloria.

9.) I'd die without you- PM Dawn
I like Spandau Ballet and thought this was a cool way to sample the song. Besides, the words of this are wonderful.

10.) Nothing can come between us- Sade
Who didn't love Sade.

No comments: