Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Two posts in one day

This is for Elle.

Three names you go by:
Bballmom …the internet moniker
Rena.. my real name
Mom

Three screennames you have:
I only have one: Bballmom

Three things you like about yourself:
my height
my laugh
my long legs

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
Having no boobs
being a procrastinator


Three parts of your heritage:
African-American
Haitian
American Indian

Three things that scare you:
Snakes
Spiders
Some horror movies

Three of your everyday essentials:
Decaf coffee
a glass (or two) of wine
a snickers bar

Three things you are wearing right now:
Black pants
Black shirt
Black shoes

Three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment):
Jill Scott
Evanessence
Alicia Keys


Three of your favorite songs at present:
“Golden"
"you don't know my name"
"my immortal"

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
I have no idea

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):

Friendship
Honesty
Laughter

Two truths and a lie:

My 14 year old son wears a size 16 shoe.
I love to read
I had an affair with a younger man

Three physical things about the opposite sex (or same) that appeal to you:
A bald head
A nice butt
Nice Brown skin

Three things you just can't do:
Sew
make cornbread from scratch
eat okra

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Reading
Writing
Knitting (still learning)

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
Eat lunch
Go to the library
get more family gossip from my cousin T.C.

Three careers you're considering:
Teaching
Media director of an inhouse agency
selling Avon

Three places you want to go on vacation:
Mexico
Italy
France (to see my cousin)

Three kids names: for either a boy or girl
Ashley
Lara
Megan (yes, Megan!)

Three things you want to do before you die:
Write a book of Poetry
Go see VM in France
Read the Bible all the way through

Three people who have to take this quiz now or die painfully:
Gwen
Antonio

I only gave you two.

3 comments:

Elle said...

Thank you kindly.

Now, I've got a couple of comments.

I had no idea what race you were until today.
Your next post should be ALL about this affair business.
Why are we all so prone to procrastination?

Bballmom said...

Elle, of course you would choose the lie!

Procrastination is my middle name. It should be my first.

TheBlacks said...

You know I'm laughing right? I must admit whenever I would see a comment left by you on my blog I always wanted to know more about you ... and this entry gave me some type of insight on you.