Tuesday, December 28, 2004

I Survived

I am so happy that Christmas has come and gone.

I couldn't afford to buy all the stuff the kids wanted, but I most of it anyway.

I wasn't in the mood to deal with my parents staying in my little house for two days, but they stayed in a hotel(thank god) and left early to beat the horrible storm that is now pouding Southern Cali.

My favorite cousin and her 2 boys who are visiting from France stayed two nights with us. I love her and them, but am glad they are heading back to the desert.

I was on vacation last week and never had any time to my self. I never updated my blog, checked in on any one elses blog or even accessed the internet other than to check my dwindling bank account.

I guess I am just selfish. I want to read my book, drink my wine and be left alone.

I know I should be happy and counting my blessings, instead I'm pouting, I'm tired and I am broke. And, I am back at work. crap

I know, I know. Get over myself.

1 comment:

Elle said...

It's not selfish at all. We all need some time to ourselves. Happy New Year!