Wednesday, November 01, 2006

30 days, 30 posts

I swiped this from idea from Chele. It sounded like a good challenge.

I really need to work a little harder on my writing and maybe trying to meet the challenge of posting everyday for 30 days will help me to achieve that goal.

Please bear with me as I have no idea what you may find when you come here each day. I hope that some things are interesting for you to read. And for those things that aren't, oh well.

On another note, today is the beginning of the busiest time of year for my cleints. Therefore it is one of the busiest times for me. As stressful as it will be, it will also be a blessing for many people, and I am happy to be a part of it.

Here's to many blessings for many people.

2 comments:

chele said...

Here's to the blessings!

I'm glad you're accepting the 30-day challenge. It's going to be tough for me too ... but we'll see. Good luck!

Wendy said...

When I read Chele's post I thought about trying to post for 30 days straight myself. I just don't know yet, we'll see. I will tune in to see how you are doing as well. Happy Writing!